Monday, October 19, 2009

Want another cookie?

Hello, Monday morning. I miss Cookie Bookie already. Do you? If you didn't catch one, you could scroll down for any Cookie Bookie posts from last week, or you can check out some of my favorite treats and reads from last year....Spicy and Soft Ginger Cookies. These are some of the cheapest cookies on planet earth to make, and yet they taste so lovely.
Chocolate Buttermilk Cookies are so purdy with candy corn on top.

Pecan Praline Cookies are another genius cookie from Martha Stewart. Sometime I skip the cookie and put the frosting on ice cream. Very, very bad in a very, very good way.

Come back on tomorrow.
I've been waiting almost two years for my turn to host Tuesdays with Dorie. It's finally here. You are cordially invited to my party. See you tomorrow.
P.S. I cannot make this last picture go away. It just won't take a hint. So for some reason, some one out there must need this bottom picture to make their life complete. So here it is, like a high school boyfriend, outstaying its welcome for who knows why.

11 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hehe, you made me laugh out loud about that last photo not wanting to "leave" - at least it's a photo of yet another delicious cookie! :-D

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

Oh my goodness. Thoses praline cookies do look yummmmmy!!!
♥ Rebecca

Amber said...

YEAH! I knew I felt lucky entering the contest!! I'm so excited! Thanks so much!

Oh, and those cookies? I'm making for family night treats tonight for sure....

MK and Co. said...

You got me laughing out loud too Prudy about that stubborn cookie picture. Too funny! I really do love cookies. Thanks for posting so many great recipes!

Carmen S. said...

Hi there, I just started following your blog and OH MY, LOVE the cookies!!! They all look so dee-licious!!!!

Adrienne said...

The chocolate buttermilk cookies are the stuff of legend...

The JR said...

I like the praline cookies the best too!

Ramona

Rachelle S said...

I've got to check out the praline cookies, they look delish!!

About that last unwanted photo...try going to HTML editor on your post, and scroll way down, it might be there in html code. Then you can delete it. Hopefully that works.

(it should anyways, that happened to me before)

Katrina said...

I've loved all your cookies this week! Mmm to the pralines.

crabigail adams said...

I'm so excited to see what tomorrow brings!

Cate O'Malley said...

Oh man, those Pecan Praline Cookies look to-die-for!