Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Dinner

Easter. It's coming up this weekend, later than Alice's white rabbit. Thank you, spring holiday, for your fashionably tardy arrival. I don't like Easter to kick St. Patrick's Day out of March. So, welcome late Easter. I'm glad you're here. Now let's eat.
Here's what we're having for dinner, with links for the recipes:
Mom's Feathery Rolls
Brown Sugar and Honey Glazed Ham




Super Easy Hot and Cheesy Potatoes or I might make something even creamier and cheesier. Roasted Asparagus
And these Easter Eggs. I'll be back soon with recipe.

Up Next: Fudge Centered Easter Eggs

10 comments:

gigi said...

Well, what a yummy dinner! Happy Easter to you and your sweet family!

The Japanese Redneck said...

A great Easter feast!

Michal said...

Yum. Just contemplating making a few candy eggs today. Marshmallow with dark chocolate for my gluten and dairy free kid, plus some peanut butter and milk chocolate. I loved your recipe last year for that.

Happy Easter to your sweet family!

Leslie said...

Hoppy Easter to you! Love the dinner

A Busy Nest said...

Looks like a great Easter dinner with all the essentials to me!

Adrienne said...

Goodness sakes alive those potatoes are good. And so easy! any day I can skip peeling potatoes is a good day.

Vazquezkxiq said...

A great Easter feast!

Thurmannba said...

Yum. Just contemplating making a few candy eggs today.[url=http://www.cheapjerseys-football.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325]Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys[/url]

cheap nike jerseys said...

Yum!. Only consider doing some candy eggs today. Cotton candy black chocolate is my gluten and dairy free children, plus some peanut butter and milk chocolate

Lowongan Kerja CPNS 2014 Terbaru said...

mmm. Yummy... :)